It's been one week now since we celebrated Thanksgiving, and I definitely still have a lot to be thankful for.
Here's my list for today:
- An apartment that is cozy and comfortable
- A bed that allows me to have a restful night's sleep
- Physical health
- Old school teacher friends who are fighting the good fight to educate their students
- Sisters who support me when I'm thinking about doing something crazy
- My mom, who picked us up at the airport on Tuesday morning with bananas + half and half - so we could have breakfast and coffee without having to go to the grocery store
- The joy of the Christmas season
- The best husband I could ever have imagined
- Denver and all its familiar splendor
What's on your list today?